Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.


Messages - GAustin

Pages: [1]
1
Plumbing and Galley Systems / Cabinet hardware
« on: September 10, 2026, 07:20:48 PM »
Hi all, the hardware that holds a locker door closed in the galley lost a spring and will not stay closed. I’m hoping to just replace it with what is already there so it’s consistent with all the other lockers. It’s the kind where you put your finger through a hole in the door and pull a little brass clasp which allows it to open. When you shut it, there’s a spring inside the pull that keeps it closed. I’m honestly not even sure what to search under but most stores only seem to sell newer latches and not the ones used in the 80’s. Anyone have a suggestion on where to get a replacement? I’m located on the Chesapeake Bay, so any stored in the Baltimore, DC, or with online ordering work well. Any help is greatly appreciated

2
New Member Introductions / Owner of a “new to me” 1988 Pearson 36-5
« on: December 18, 2025, 09:33:43 AM »
Greetings - I just joined this group since I recently closed on a 1988 Pearson 36-5 in the mid Chesapeake Bay. I’m excited to learn from what y’all have done, learned, and encountered over your time aboard your Pearson.

Pages: [1]