Author Topic: P30 sail cover  (Read 3019 times)

Ray Mitchell

• P30
  • Pearson Yacht Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Model: P30
  • Vessel Name: Figment
  • City: Saint John
  • State: NB
P30 sail cover
« on: April 30, 2020, 08:32:53 AM »
Hello, woulld anybody out there have the measurements for or have access to the Pearson 30 mainsail cover measurements.  We are currently dismasted and in need of a cover We have the boom measurement but the height and diameter measurements are really what we need.

Last Resort

• P31
  • Pearson Yacht Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Model: P31
  • Vessel Name: Last Resort
  • City: Spanish, Ontario, Canada
  • State: ON
Re: P30 sail cover
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 11:24:13 AM »
I have a P31-2, so can't help you much with the measurements. But once you do have them, you may want to check this out:

https://www.leesailcovers.com/mainsail-pack-1/

Till I got this 4 years ago, I probably used my main 10 times in 5 years (just too much hassle to travel from island to island in the North Channel). But the first year I installed this I used my main more than twice as much in that year than I did the previous 5 :) It's great, and inexpensive compared to Doyle and similar makes. And so easy to work with, especially when you get the sail ready for use, but don't use it...you just zip it up again!!!

Contact Becky as she does these and sail covers, so she may already have the measurements you seek.

OR, you can have my old Navy Blue sail cover from my boat it that color works for you. It's just sitting in the garage.