Author Topic: Manitou is in salt again, where she belongs  (Read 2602 times)

ManitouFreeSpirit

• P26
  • Pearson Yacht Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Free Spirit Manitou
  • Model: P26
  • Vessel Name: Manitou
  • City: SURRY
  • State: ME
Manitou is in salt again, where she belongs
« on: August 01, 2019, 07:29:25 AM »
We are Michael and Ruthann, Thru the eye of the Lone Ranger and SeaBreeze if you will. We purchased our P26 early last fall and today we go onboard ber for the 1st time on the water. YES!

We live in Surry Maine, Manitou is moored at The Carrying Place off NewBerry Neck in Surry and plan on short excursions around the area. We are wondering if there are any other Pearson owners in the DownEast area that would like to share their adventures with us?

Manitou has been checked out and launched by the GREAT folks at Webber Cover Boatyard and today we set her sails and most likely will take a short sail in BLue Hill Bay.

I have had a lot of freshwater boating and little on salt. SeaBreeze has had a lot more sail then I though neither of us has ever sailed a boat as big as Manitou. But we are ready to give it a go!

So that's a bit about us. You can find us on FaceBook at Free Spirit Manitou or even email us at Manitou.FreeSpirit@gmail.com if you'd like.

We look forward to our new adventures and meeting others that enjoy the freedom of sailing the awesome waters of Maine!

Michael & Ruthann
Thru the eye of the Lone Ranger
Michael
&
SeaBreeze
Ruthann