General Category - Pearson Owners and Enthusiasts > Cruising

ICW South to Florida, Bahamas

(1/7) > >>

Dolce_Vita:
Well, the time has nearly arrived!

In just 12 short days, on Oct 1, we will head out on our six month trip, down the Atlantic ICW to Florida, then over to the Bahamas for the winter, returning north on the ICW in the spring!

I've started a blog for the trip at http://sv-dolce-vita.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, I'm quietly going nuts trying to do the final provisioning in the last two weeks. In particular, I'm all over the map on spares and tools to bring, as there's very little extra storage on the Pearson 323.

Would love to hear specifics from people who have made this trip.

rbrtfeld:
Ed,
Have a great trip. Will be looking forward to your blog and pictures.

Frayed Knot:
Ed,  I plan to make this trip in the near future.  Can't wait to read your blog.  I live in Myrtle Beach, SC.  If you need anything while going by here please don't hesitate to ask.  Anchorage, dockage, supplies, tools, ect. don't hesitate.
Dick Martin

Rusty Pelican:
Lucky you.
Fair winds & safe sailing.
Will follow your blog.
How about some YouTube videos?

BobG

Dolce_Vita:

--- Quote from: Frayed Knot on September 21, 2016, 03:16:15 PM ---Ed,  I plan to make this trip in the near future.  Can't wait to read your blog.  I live in Myrtle Beach, SC.  If you need anything while going by here please don't hesitate to ask.  Anchorage, dockage, supplies, tools, ect. don't hesitate.
Dick Martin

--- End quote ---

Dick,

Thank you for this generous offer.  I may well take you up on it.  I'm sure we'll find all kinds of stuff we've forgotten after we leave, and I'll need a forward point to ship it to. Plus, I never miss the oportunity to look at another 323 and compare notes! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version