General Category - Pearson Owners and Enthusiasts > General Discussion

Fall Boat Shows

(1/2) > >>

Sea Haven:
Sailors in the Northeast US not only mark the latter half of the sailing season by the peak of Hurricane Season, but by the advertisements for the fall boat shows as well.  ;D
Living in the NY Metro area, I can hit either the Newport, or Annapolis in-water shows. Though I do hit Newport more often, I'm looking to hit Annapolis this year.
Annapolis: October 10-14, 2013
Newport: September 12-15, 2013
However, my final choice will be dictated by how many 323 Owners here are attending either one of the two shows I mentioned.
I'm hoping to meet as many of my shipmates here in the flesh as I can. Perhaps do lunch or dinner to discuss all things 323.
Would be nice to make it a yearly Mecca for those of us in the region.
Let's get a poll going of who may be going to which one of the two and perhaps we can start something of a 323 tradition. Unless this is already happening and then just tell me where!

Your shipmate in fair and foul seas,
"Sub" Ed

Dolce_Vita:
Sounds good to me, as I'm local to the Annapolis area.

Sea Haven:
Ed,

That's what I'm hoping to hear! That alone will bring me to Annapolis! lol

So many questions....so few sailors!

I'm hoping more come!!

The "other" Ed

Dolce_Vita:
Ed,

Have you firmed up your plans yet?  When will you be in town?  Which day(s) are you going to the show?

Sea Haven:
Hi Ed!

Beth and I WILL be there on Saturday the 12th. Figuring it's about 5 1/2 hours, we're leaving Long Island about 0500 hoping to pass through NYC by 0600 or so. I'm hoping to hit the NAVY Stadium for parking before  11ish. I'll send you my Cell via private message so we can insure meeting up.
I'll see if GOD SEA want to join us as well, not sure who else is in the area and would care to join.

"Sub" Ed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version