Author Topic: New Countess 44 Owner  (Read 1400 times)

EnoughLuff

• Countess 44
  • Pearson Yacht Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Model: Countess 44
  • State: GA
New Countess 44 Owner
« on: September 26, 2022, 09:53:29 AM »
Greetings all!

My partner and I recently purchased a Countess 44 and intend to circumnavigate with her.  She's in really good shape structurally but critically outdated in pretty much every other aspect.  Our particular Countess was built in 1965 and nearly all electronic/mechanical systems date from 65-72, so she's due for some serious updating.

It seems as though there is relatively little information available for the Countess online so my primary goal of being on the forum is to help flesh out details (hopefully with the help of other Countess owners) so that there is finally a resource available for these beautiful boats.  Our Countess came with loads of original paperwork and I'll be scanning those and hopefully start making those available online (Where to host this information is still unknown.).  If any others out there are interested, I'd love to help out in any way I can.

Otherwise, I'm sitting on a pile of questions to ask so my apologies in advance!

-Dana

admin

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Captain Bri
    • View Profile
    • Red Sky Sails
  • Model: Ensign
  • State: CT
Re: New Countess 44 Owner
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 07:53:09 AM »
Welcome to the Pearson family of boat owners!  As a representative administrator for this website I would be glad to upload/host any documentation you have for the beautiful Countess 44 here on PearsonYachts.org.

Best of luck on your restoration!
--Brian

Webmaster@pearsonyachts.org
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 07:56:31 AM by admin »
Captain Bri