Author Topic: FOR SALE 35 foot Pearson  (Read 87 times)

Mike3100

• Pearson Yacht Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Model: other
  • City: Wantagh
  • State: NY
FOR SALE 35 foot Pearson
« on: July 02, 2022, 04:31:40 PM »
Pearson 35 foot sailboat, built in 1979 and only one owner.
Sailboat gently used and not often. Owned by a doctor and his wife who have owned the sailboat for over 40 years, since it was new.
Hull is in very good condition, extremely well-built and structurally sound.
The basic boat is in good shape, can use cosmetics like curtains, rigging, etc., but hull is solid
The sailboat has a Diesel freshwater cooled engine, also shower and hot water and considering the year of the boat, it's in very good condition.
I am selling the sailboat for a friend who has some health challenges and I don't know that much about sailboats.I am not a broker and selling it for them just as a favor. 
I do know the sailboat was well-maintained at a boatyard, it's on land right not now but just since last season.  It certainly can use a clean-up, but I believe the basics of the boat are sound.I do know a lot about boats, I own three of them-one larger sportfishing boat and I do know their sailboat has no blisters, I don't see any troubling issues and I believe it would do well on a survey.
The boat is located in Seaford New York.  I have some photos up that I just took at the boat yard, she is still under shrinkwrap, Not very romantic photos-but it does show the type of boat it is and I truly believe it will clean up well because it was used very lightly, and always maintained.
I welcome any advice on how to sell the boat for them and They are open to reasonable offers.

~~Thank you ~~